Smart. Crunchy. Sophisticated.
I help nonprofits and small businesses bring power to their story. Together we create authentic online engagement.
I work with clients who want to invite the community in and hone their voice through creative, collaborative content. My goal is to break down the distance between you and your community. Your online experience should feel authentic – like a personal relationship.
I write websites, social media posts, articles, educational media, and marketing materials. I help clients develop outreach plans and work with partners and the community to achieve them. If it involves fighting for people to be valued, advocating for vulnerable kids, or raising the bar on sustainability, I’m there.
What I bring to the table:
With 15 years of experience working with education and media nonprofits and collaborating in teams, I’m focused on listening to the needs of an organization and delivering on long-term goals. I pair excellent writing and editing skills with a people-centered approach. Positive relationships and great communication foster growth, and that’s where I put my focus for clients.
- Inequality and Anti-poverty Advocacy
- Sustainability and Food Systems
- Early Childhood and Elementary Education
- Holistic Health Approaches
- Parenting and Family Dynamics
- Social media brand-building, with emphasis on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Authentic, collaborative interaction with brand audience.
- Creative content development that includes brand-specific storytelling, photography, and authentic, short videos.
- Ad targeting and audience engagement building.
- Relationship management with partners and community members to deepen business and social networks.
- Pitching to media.
I work on an hourly or per-project basis depending on client needs.
Reach out ↓
evelyn.shoop [at] gmail.com